- Dec 27, 2022 → PRC rescheduled the March 2023 licensure exam to . The deadline for filing of application has been moved as well.
Last updated: — The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced the schedule of examination which includes the Licensure Exam for Professional Teachers, LEPT or LET 2023.
Because of the large number of examinees — and to comply with the established health protocols — PRC divided the examinees into two (2) batches.
2023 LET/LEPT schedule
The first batch of aspiring teachers will have their licensure exam this coming . The application period started last and will end on .
|Batch||Exam Schedule||Application Period|
The commission will notify you once you’ve paid the exam fee and are done with the entire application process.
If for some reason you will not receive any notification or will not be included in the official examinee list, you need to contact the Regional Office where you applied for the upcoming LEPT/LET.
New Table of Specifications
The March 2023 licensure exam for teachers will be open to all BEEd and BSEd graduates of the year 2021 onwards under the new curriculum. They will be the first batch of examinees to use the Enhanced Table of Specifications. We recommend reading the following articles.
- 13 Tips from Repeaters: How to pass LET the First Time
- 5 Researched-Based Techniques to Pass LET
- How to Remember Better: A Study Tip
Bonus: Check out our free LET reviewer. FREE full-blown practice test that covers Prof Ed, Gen Ed, and Major subjects. Download it in PDF form or take the mock exam via Google Quiz. Say thank you by sharing it with others.
Requirements for filing
- PSA or NSO Birth Certificate.
- PSA or NSO Marriage Contract (for married female applicants).
- Transcript of Records with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes”.
- Payment of Php 900.00.
- Elementary teachers should be graduates of BSEd.
- Secondary teachers should have a bachelor’s degree in education or its equivalent with a major and minor and the degrees which shall be considered equivalent; must have taken at least 18 units in Professional Education or a bachelor’s degree in arts and sciences with at least ten units in professional education.
March 2023 LET room assignment
The list of room assignments for the upcoming March 2023 LET/LEPT will be posted on PRC’s website one (1) month before the exam schedule. This is to give time to the examinees to verify whether their names are included.
March 2023 LET/LEPT examinees
The list of the examinees for the March 2023 board exam — both Elementary and Secondary teachers — will be released together with their room assignment.
It might be different for this upcoming licensure exam but last time, examinees were required to present any of the following documents.
- Negative results of Reverse Transcription-Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) Test taken at least three (3) to five (5) days before the first day of the licensure examination;
- Certificate of Quarantine stating the period of quarantine, and the last day of quarantine should have been completed at least (3) to five (5) days before the first day of examination; and
- Original and Photocopy of Vaccination Card of fully vaccinated examinees.
For clarifications and concerns, please email the Licensure Division at:
You can also text or call 0975-113-6621.