The much-anticipated Licensure Exam for Professional Teachers (LEPT or LET) is out forty-seven working days after the exam.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) announces that 4,883 elementary teachers out of 8,726 examinees (55.96%) and 10,318 secondary teachers out of 17,863 examinees (57.76%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T.) given last September 26, 2021.
It is further announced that of the 4,883 elementary teacher passers, 3,908 are first timers and 975 are repeaters. For the secondary teachers, 9,286 passers are first-timers and 1,032 are repeaters.
The board exam was held simultaneously across multiple testing centers within the country including NCR, Baguio, Cebu, Bacolod, and Bohol.
(Elementary) List of passers of Sept 2021 LEPT
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
ELEMENTARY – LICENSURE EXAM FOR PROFESSIONAL TEACHERS
Held on September 26, 2021
Released on November 29, 2021
(Secondary) List of passers of Sept 2021 LEPT
Sept 2021 LEPT topnotchers
Here are the examinees who garnered the highest exam grades.
Sept 2021 LEPT school performance
The performance of schools (sorted in alphabetical order) with their corresponding passing percentage.
Verification of rating
The verification of ratings will be available online a few working days after the posting of the board exam results.
You can refer to PRC’s verification page to know your passing rate. Just provide the name of the exam, your application number, first and last name, and date of birth.
The oath-taking ceremony for our new teachers will be held online either via Microsoft Teams or Zoom (soon to be announced). Online registration will close five (5) days before the virtual oathtaking day.
Referred to as “e-OATH”, board exam passers need to secure an online appointment at online.prc.gov.ph and select “e-OATH” as the transaction. Inductees are required to print the “OATH OF PROFESSIONAL” form that is downloadable at PRC Online Services.
For clarifications, you may send a message via email using the following:
For fast and reliable news and announcement regarding the Licensure Exam for Teachers for 2021, visit PRC’s official website.
Licensure Exam for Teachers coverage
To pass the exam, the examinee must obtain an average rating of not less than 75% and must have no rating lower than 50% in any of the tests.
General Education coverage
- English (Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature, Master Works of the World)
- Filipino (Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Filipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat tungo sa Pananaliksik, Masining na Pagpapahayag)
- Mathematics (Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra, Statistics, and Probability)
- Science (General Biology, Physical Science, Earth Science)
- Social Sciences ( Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights; Philippine History; Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform; Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and Other Heroes; Philosophy of Man; Arts; General Psychology; Information and Communication Technology)
Professional Education coverage
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology, Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study, Practice Teaching