The Naval Air Wing Direct Enlistment Application Form is no longer accepting responses. Applicants who will proceed to the next stage of the application process will be contacted via e-mail.
Naval Air Wing is the home of Naval Aviators, Maintenance Officers, and Aircrew of the Philippine Navy.
As enlisted personnel, you will perform the specified job functions and should have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to ensure the success of your unit’s missions. Enlisted personnel is being managed by Philippine Navy Officers.
- At least 18 years old but not more than 32 years old upon appointment as Candidate Sailor.
- Natural-born Filipino with good moral character.
- Unmarried and with no child to support
- At least 5 feet tall.
- Must have no pending civil or criminal case.
- Completed at least 72 units in any of the Aviation Related Courses or TESDA NC II training.
- Must pass the AFP Service Aptitude Test (AFPSAT) and IQ Exam.
- Must pass the Physical Fitness Test.
Benefits and privileges
- Earn as much as Php 25,637 monthly while on training as a Candidate Soldier.
- Earn as much as Php 37,338 monthly upon graduation with the rank of Apprentice Seaman.
- Additional 50% of the base pay once qualified for Flying Duty Status as Avionics Technician / Aircraft Mechanic.
- Longevity pay of 10% of the current monthly base pay compounded every 5 years of active military service.
- Free medical, dental, and house assistance including dependents.
- Travel abroad and interact with foreign Navies.
- Post overseas such as UN posting
- Study abroad with good compensation and allowance.
- Avail post-graduate studies on top universities of here and abroad
Submit an original and photocopy of the following documents:
- Application form (downloadable from recruitment.navy.mil.ph)
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Transcript of Records
- College Diploma
- Certificate of Completion from any vocational schools with at least 72 units or Certificate of NC II from TESDA
- Two pieces 2×2 colored picture with white background
- Any valid ID
Navy Avionics Technician (AT)
Avionics technicians are specialists who repair and maintain a plane’s electronic instruments, such as radio communication devices and equipment, radar systems, and navigation aids. As the use of digital technology increases, more time is spent maintaining computer systems.
Aviation Technician related courses:
- BS in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- BS in Avionics Technology
- BS in Aviation Information System
- Electronic Devices and Circuit Assembly
- Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC IV
- Electronics Technology
- Training for Engineers (Level 1) Arcdi-Based
- Training for Engineers (Level 2) Arcdi-Based
Navy Aircraft Mechanic (AD)
Aircraft mechanics are responsible for performing repairs, and preventative and routine maintenance on all types of aircraft and helicopters.
Aircraft Mechanic related courses:
- Bachelor of Engineering and Technology, Major in Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- BS in Aeronautical Engineering
- BS in Air Transportation
- BS in Aviation Technology
- BS in Aviation Safety and Security Management
- BS in Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Aircraft Technician Course
- Associate Aircraft Maintenance Technology
Join the Philippine Navy
It has never been a better time to enlist in the Philippine Navy. Now, with the Human Capital Strategy, you are on track for a successful and fulfilling life in the line of duty as a sailor. From enlistment to retirement, your needs and your family’s needs will be taken care of.
Advancement is easier now as your career sails along a path towards success. The Navy is your final destination for great adventures.