→ March 24, 2022. The June 2022 CSE is only for agencies’ personnel only and not for the general public.
Check our FREE Civil Service Exam (CSE) Reviewer. Test questions that cover Mathematics, English, Filipino, Philippine Constitution, and Inductive Reasoning.
Last updated: May 22, 2022 — The Civil Service Commission (CSC) announced the new schedule of the Civil Service Exam – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) for the year 2022. The announcement was made via Examination Announcement No. 02 s. of 2022.
CSE schedule for 2022
NOTE: The exam is on a first-come, first-served basis. The CSC Regional Office will decline your application if they already reached the maximum number of examinees they can accommodate.
|Exam date||Application Period|
|June 19, 2022||April 12–28, 2022|
The exam is for both the Professional and Subprofessional levels. It must be remembered that the Commission canceled the supposed July 2021 exam due to the pandemic.
RELATED ARTICLE: PH CIVIL SERVICE EXAM: A DEFINITIVE GUIDE FOR PINOYS
CSE testing centers
Applicants must contact the regional office where they intend to take the CSE. Requests for transfer of testing center will only be accommodated within the application period or five (5) days after the application deadline.
Just write a request to the regional office and state the reason why you want a transfer. Support this with evidence.
Those who are interested to take the exam should take note of the qualifications and requirements set by the Civil Service Commission.
- Filipino citizen (at least 18 years old on the date of filing of application).
- Good moral character (has not been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime).
- Has not been dishonorably discharged from military service, or dismissed caused from any civilian position in the government; and
- Has not taken the same level of Civil Service Examination within three (3) months from the last examination taken.
- Fully accomplished application form (CS Form No. 100).
- Four (4) pieces of I.D. pictures. Passport size, white background, and is taken within 3 months before the filing of the application. (See Fig. 1)
- Original and photocopy of any of your valid IDs.
- Certificate of Consent
- Php 500 Examination Fee
Additional Requirements, if needed
- Original and photocopy of Vaccination Card.
- Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority, or the Local Civil Registry (only for applicants without date of birth in their I.D.)
- Applicants who are holding dual citizenship under R.A. 9225 should submit an original and photocopy of the Identification Certificate (IC) issued by the Bureau of Immigration.
Civil Service Exam takers are reminded to bring the Health Declaration Form. The Health Declaration Form must be accomplished within 24 hours prior to taking the exam.
Examinees are reminded to observe the following on the examination day:
- No face mask and face shield, no entry, and no exam.
- No ID card or document, no exam.
- Be at the testing center no later than 6:30 A.M.
- Observed social distancing. Wear your mask and face shields all the time.
- Wear proper attire.
Are high school graduates (Grade 10) allowed to take the Professional level of the Civil Service Exam?
Yes. High-school graduates are allowed to take either the Professional or Sub-professional level so long as they meet the other qualifications.
Will the Civil Service Commission ask for the Transcript of Records (TOR)?
The Civil Service Commission will NOT ask for your Transcript of Records (TOR).
Is the Civil Service Exam needed for Bar and PRC board passers?
NO. The Bar and PRC exams were both declared civil service examinations under Republic Act (RA) No. 1080.
Is the Civil Service Exam difficult?
It depends on how well-prepared you are before taking it. But just like other exams, it requires thorough preparation.
What jobs can you get after taking the Civil Service Exam?
Civil servants can work under the local and national governments to provide a service to the nation’s citizens.